Volunteers at Martin Park, Inc. are required to go through our screening process. This process will give you an idea of how Martin Park, Inc. functions, help us learn a little about you and the impact you want to make through serving.
Martin Park, Inc. is a multisite registered 501c(3) whose mission is to provide a safe place for children and families by Standing in the GAP in order to repair brokenness, build the community, and provide a safe haven for others.
- Lowell Community 345 N. Glenn Ave. Fresno, Ca 93701
- Webster Community 2834 E. Tyler Ave. Fresno, Ca 93701
- Fill out this volunteer application
- Tour the facility
- Meet with the volunteer coordinator to determine your schedule availability and commitment to Martin Park, Inc.
- Be prepared to discuss your areas of interest so that you are assigned to an activity or group where you are comfortable interacting.
- Follow the sign-in/sign-out procedure once you begin volunteering.